- Common Sense: Fast Rise of Best Buy in the Face of Amazon
- DealBook: Charter Prepares Takeover Offer for Time Warner Cable
- DealBook: William Morris Poised to Be Highest Bidder for Sports Agency
- Bits: Instagram Direct Takes Photo-Sharing Private
- Today's Economist: A Modest Volcker Rule
- Producer Prices Fall for 3rd Straight Month
A company formed in the wake of the Sandy Hook tragedy is spreading its message of reducing gun violence by turning firearms into jewelry.
While the nation stops to remember the lives of the 26 gunned down a year ago Saturday at Sandy Hook, relatives say it will be no different for them.
video Gilles and Joyce Rousseau talk about how the community is coming together to honor Lauren Rousseau, who was killed one year ago in the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn., with a scholarship in her name.