We combed through our data to determine which videos captured your attention the most in 2012.
More from TODAY.com
'Jersey Shore' cast on real Shore: 'It's amazing!'
- Principal of school that lost 7 kids: 'After the tornado, the crying stopped'
- Jersey Shore reopens 7 months after Sandy: We're 80% there, says Christie
- Christie on upcoming Obama visit: 'I'll be here to welcome him'
- Hack your Memorial Day with 7 high-tech beach toys
- 'Jersey Shore' cast on real Shore: 'It's amazing!'
This year, our viewers were drawn to the inspirational advice from angel investors such as Barbara Corcoran and dogged warrior-entrepreneurs like Gary Vaynerchuk -- but also to videos that taught them how to be mindful marketers and leaders. Creativity, rejection, gamification and public speaking were hot topics that spawned rich discussion on our site and social media channels, as well as on the blogosphere.
Here's a countdown of Entrepreneur.com's most-watched videos of 2012.
10. How to Maintain a Positive Attitude As a
Running your own business can be a rollercoaster ride, especially in a rocky economy. Serial entrepreneur Jen Groover offers her tips for staying resilient.
7. How to Create Buzzon No Budget
Being cash-strapped isn't an excuse for obscurity. In this episode of Project Grow, Local Bigwig's Ray Madronio shares how he enlisted industry leaders to get free marketing help for his startup.
6. Barbara Corcoran on the Secret to Handling
In this 'Trep Talk Extra, the Shark Tank star and angel investor shares why failing well has always helped her in business.
5. Barbara Corcoran's Angel
In this 'Trep Talk Extra, the Shark Tank star and angel investor shares the hard-hitting questions she asks entrepreneurs before putting money into their business.
4. 3 Ways Gamification Can Make Marketing
Here are examples of how companies have seen big results from adding gaming elements to their online and offline campaigns.
3. How Loosecubes Aims to Change Where We Work Campbell McKellar describes her vision for a different kind of co-working space. Surprisingly, the company went under in November.
2. An Entrepreneur's Life: Gary
The social media expert shares memories from his remarkable journey.
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.