- Well: Running 5 Minutes a Day Has Long-Lasting Benefits
- Osteopathic Schools Turn Out Nearly a Third of All Med School Grads
- Surgeon General Calls for Action to Reduce Skin Cancer Rate
- Judges Block Abortion Curb in Mississippi
- Well: Probiotics May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Well: Statins Tied to Lower Risk of Barrett’s Esophagus
President Obama announced on Tuesday that not only would the U.S. be imposing additional sanctions on Russia’s defense, energy and financial sectors, but that the European Union would also be imposing new sanctions on the country.