More from TODAY.com
'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dies at 51
According to HBO, the actor was vacationing in Rome and died of a possible heart attack.
- Blake's favorite 'Voice' moment? Meeting Cher
- Guinea pig fans go extreme: $22,000 outfit, 'pignics'
- Miley Cyrus talks alcohol vs. marijuana dangers
- Say it ain't so! Cap'N Crunch not really a captain?
- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dies at 51
His specialty is in simple, low-cost and effective marketing. It's always in high demand among business owners.
That's why were excited to host a one-hour webinar with Jantsch, Wed. Nov. 14. The session, titled 7 Stages of a Total Online Presence, will offer lessons, resources, action plans and a question-and-answer session for attendees. If you couldn't make it, check back here later for a link to an archive that you can see on your own time. We’ll also be giving away 20 copies of Jantsch's latest book The Commitment Engine (Portfolio, 2012) to 20 randomly-selected attendees after the webinar.
Meantime, watch this video interview of Jantsch with Behind the Brand host
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.