Video: Natural Gas Inventories Beat Estimates, Up 51 BCF
- The New Old Age Blog: Dialysis Takes a Toll
- Doctor and Patient: Are Today’s New Surgeons Unprepared?
- The Workout: Dancing in ‘The Nutcracker’
- Broader Approach Urged to Reduce Gun Violence
- Innovation: Who Made That Energy Drink?
- Bargain-Basement Prices at a New York Hospital Prove Too Good to Be True
The House of Representatives approved a modest budget agreement that would essentially forestall the threat of a government shutdown through late 2015 in a Thursday evening vote.