Video: Natural Gas Inventories Beat Estimates, Up 51 BCF
- Reporter's Notebook: In Homeland, Liberia Native Finds Resilience Amid Horror
- Fear of Ebola Closes Schools and Shapes Politics
- Dozens Declared Free of Ebola Risk in Texas
- Opinionator | Couch: Why Doctors Need Stories
- A Word With: Richard Preston: Updating a Chronicle of Suffering: Author of ‘The Hot Zone’ Tracks Ebola’s Evolution
- Ebola Is Ruled Out After Cruise Ship Carrying Hospital Worker Returns to Texas
The first wave of people who had contact with the original Dallas Ebola patient were taken off a watch list early Monday, marking a moment of relief for the 48 individuals even as dozens more continue to be monitored by officials.
A man in Fresno, California, is being called a hero after he calmly walked into a roaring house fire and pulled another man to safety.