Video: Romney stumbles on Benghazi timeline
- Well: Living With Schizophrenia: Coffee and Friends
- Without Lucrative Market, Potential Ebola Vaccine Was Shelved for Years
- Carolyn Rovee-Collier, Who Said Babies Have Clear Memories, Is Dead at 72
- Well: Giving the Doctor a Second Chance
- Well: Milk Choice May Affect Vitamin D Levels
- 9 in Connecticut Being Watched for Symptoms of Ebola
A health care worker who recently returned from West Africa is being isolated and checked for Ebola virus at New York’s Bellevue Hospital, city health officials said Thursday.
The mother of the Ottawa parliament attack gunman said Thursday she was crying for the victims of the shooting, not her son, according to The Associated Press.