NBC is pleased to offer closed captioning on many NBC Network programs made available online. Programs with closed captioning will have a "CC" icon in the player controls. Just tap to enable or disable.To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on NBC.com, please contact us at:
More from TODAY.com
Near-naked truth: Women strip down, talk body image in moving videos
This cool (and daring) video project will change how you define “beautiful.”
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date, Jesse Helt, is wanted in Oregon
- Watch Joe Biden flirt with a 108-year-old veteran: 'I'm the guy that loves you'
- Happy National Dog Day! Melt over these adorable viewer-submitted doggy pics
- Emmy beauty pros share 11 tips you can actually use in real life
- Near-naked truth: Women strip down, talk body image in moving videos
Please detail your issue or concern by providing the following information:
Name of the program Description of the issue (e.g., missing captions on a particular episode, captions cut off, timing is off) Website or application where you viewed the program Approximate time and date that the issue occurred Your name and contact information including mailing address, email and phone number
For caption inquiries regarding NBC Network programs, local programs (e.g., your local news) or syndicated programming (e.g., Ellen, Steve Harvey) delivered via broadcast television, please contact your local NBC affiliate or pay television service.
Written complaints concerning captioning on NBC Network programs made available online or through mobile apps may be sent to:
Vice President Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, DC, 20001-2030