NBC is pleased to offer closed captioning on many NBC Network programs made available online. Programs with closed captioning will have a "CC" icon in the player controls. Just tap to enable or disable.To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on NBC.com, please contact us at:
More from TODAY.com
Watch the full 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer: What we couldn’t show on TV
"Fifty Shades of Grey" fans, you've come to the right place. You saw part of the exclusive too-hot-for-morning-TV trailer ...
- 'Moment of desperation' led Arizona mom to leave kids in hot car during job interview
- Have a ball! See Natalie and Jenna tube, tour baseball museum in Cooperstown
- Air Algerie flight disappears over Africa
- Beyoncé re-records 'Crazy In Love' for 'Fifty Shades of Grey' soundtrack
- Watch the full 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer: What we couldn’t show on TV
Please detail your issue or concern by providing the following information:
Name of the program Description of the issue (e.g., missing captions on a particular episode, captions cut off, timing is off) Website or application where you viewed the program Approximate time and date that the issue occurred Your name and contact information including mailing address, email and phone number
For caption inquiries regarding NBC Network programs, local programs (e.g., your local news) or syndicated programming (e.g., Ellen, Steve Harvey) delivered via broadcast television, please contact your local NBC affiliate or pay television service.
Written complaints concerning captioning on NBC Network programs made available online or through mobile apps may be sent to:
Vice President Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, DC, 20001-2030