Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
'What I always wanted': 'Paralyzed bride' expecting first child through surrogate
Now happily married for three years, Rachelle Friedman Chapman is about to become a mother.
- 9 things this family learned by giving up junk food
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage: Are the odds in their favor?
- See the NYC loft newlyweds Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo hope to call home
- Abercrombie dropping logo to boost brand
- 'What I always wanted': 'Paralyzed bride' expecting first child through surrogate
Try clicking on some of these links:
Robert Gibbs | Bio
Senior Adviser, Obama Campaign
Newt Gingrich | Bio
Former Republican Presidential Candidate
Hilary Rosen | Bio
Mike Murphy | Bio
Chuck Todd |
Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent, NBC News
Arnold Schwarzenegger | Bio
Former Governor of California