- Well: What’s in Your Green Tea?
- Editorial: The Aftermath of Measles Vaccine Scare in Britain
- National Briefing | Washington: Senate Committee Approves Bill on Compounding
- Oregon: Fluoride Measure in Portland Is Defeated
- Well: Aging: Fewer Elderly Deaths in Flu Pandemics
- From a Neanderthal Molar, Scientists Infer Early Weaning
A mother who sought shelter in a 7-Eleven that collapsed under the force of tornado winds, killing both her and her four-month-old son, are among the victims whose names were released by Oklahoma's chief medical examiner Wednesday.
- 24 dead, 13,000 homes wrecked, $2B in damage
video Jodi Arias sits down with Diana Alvear after her day in court. In this extended interview, she talks about her comments in court and her thoughts of suicide.
- Arias jury to judge: What if we can't reach a decision?