- The New Old Age Blog: Geriatricians Question Five Common Treatments
- Well: Think Like a Doctor: Sweating It Solved!
- Think Like a Doctor: Sweating It Out
- Well: Building a Meal Around Roasted Vegetables
- The New Old Age Blog: Music Born of Magical Thinking
- Well: Why High-Impact Exercise Is Good for Your Bones
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people — including four Americans — lost contact with air traffic control and was missing hours after it was supposed to have landed in Beijing, the airline said Saturday.