- Long Wait for a Green Card Could Be Ending
- Legal Experts Debate U.S. Retailers’ Risks of Signing Bangladesh Accord
- DealBook: Lloyds and R.B.S. Detail Plans to Increase Capital Reserves
- DealBook: Despite Risks, Brazil Courts the Millisecond Investor
- DealBook: After a Vote, Dimon Moves to Mend Bank’s Fences
- DealBook: In a Plus for Electrics, Tesla Repays a Big Federal Loan Early
A mother who sought shelter in a 7-Eleven that collapsed under the force of tornado winds, killing both her and her four-month-old son, are among the victims whose names were released by Oklahoma's chief medical examiner Wednesday.
- 24 dead, 13,000 homes wrecked, $2B in damage
video Jodi Arias sits down with Diana Alvear after her day in court. In this extended interview, she talks about her comments in court and her thoughts of suicide.
- Arias jury to judge: What if we can't reach a decision?