- Tracing Ebola Patient’s Possible Contacts Creates Host of Challenges for New York City
- Neighbors Say Ebola Patient Is Fast to Lend a Helping Hand
- Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
- Ebola Crosses New Border as Mali Confirms a Case
- Ask Well: Ask Well: How Does Ebola Spread? How Long Can the Virus Survive?
- Vaccine Trials for Ebola Are Planned in West Africa
A New York City doctor just back from volunteering in Africa with Doctors Without Borders has tested positive for Ebola — a high price to pay for trying to help fight an epidemic that’s killed more than 4,500 people and threatens to infect tens of thousands.