- Well: How Exercise Changes Our DNA
- Lee W. Wattenberg, Who Saw Cancer Fighters in Foods, Dies at 92
- Liberia Will Proceed With Senate Vote Delayed by Ebola
- World Briefing: Obesity May Be a Disability, European Court Says
- Well: Ask Well: Wild Fish vs. Farmed Fish
- Well: Weight Gain During Pregnancy Is Especially Good for Boys
The White House said Thursday that it considers the hacking of Sony Pictures Entertainment a "serious national security matter" and plans a "proportional response" once investigators determine who was responsible.