NEW YORK — Snooki is a proud new mama! The 24-year-old "Jersey Shore" star and fiance Jionni LaValle welcomed their first child together, son Lorenzo Dominic LaValle, early Sunday morning in Livingston, New Jersey.
"I am so in love with my son Lorenzo Dominic!" the new mom tweeted Sunday. "I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! He's my world!"
She later added, "Being a mom is an amazing feeling! I love my little man to death! Jionni is such a cute dad."
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
And LaValle, whom Snooki met at Seaside Heights hotspot Karma in 2010, is a proud new father as well. He tweeted Sunday, "I'll never forget old high school memories or the vacations I've been on with my boys, I will also never forget 8/26/12 the day my son was born!"
Cast memberPaul "Pauly D" DelVecchio, 32, is also thrilled to be a new "uncle." He told Us Weekly on Sunday, "So happy for Snooks and Jionni. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to our Show family baby Lorenzo! Uncle Pauly is ready to teach the lil dude how to DJ!"
Snooki's rep confirmed the news of Lorenzo's birth to Us on Sunday. "The world just got another Guido!" her rep shared with Us. "Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni and Enzo are doing great!"
- 5 reasons Snooki will be a great mother
- 'Shore' cast's joke to Snooki: You'll get divorced
- Reality TV feud: 'Teen Mom' Jenelle slams 'Shore's' Snooki
- Nude photos of Snooki surface online
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.