Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
For 6-year-old Alex, 3-D printing means a new arm
For children, prosthetic limbs don’t come cheap. Like shoes, they are easily outgrown, which is why 6-year-old Alex Pring ...
- First picture of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman revealed at Comic-Con
- Ptooey! Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon have a messy conversation on 'Tonight'
- Wait, Sandra Bullock is ... 50?! This birthday superstar is a kid at heart
- Fatal mistake: What everyone should know about hot-car deaths
- For 6-year-old Alex, 3-D printing means a new arm
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., | Bio
Chair, Republican Governors Association
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush | Bio
Chair, Democratic Governors Association
Chuck Todd |
Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent, NBC News
Jan Brewer | Bio
Mike Murphy | Bio
Debbie Wasserman Schultz | Bio
Democratic National Convention Chair, Florida Rep.