DES MOINES, Iowa — An Iowa grower is recalling grape tomatoes distributed in stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan because they may contain salmonella.
More from TODAY.com
What Adam Levine did when he met this young fan will warm your heart
A 10-year-old boy’s dream came true when he met his idol Monday night: Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Christopher Warner, who ...
- Texas girl thanks police officers with hundreds of homemade cards
- Female exec's apology: 'I'm sorry to all the mothers I worked with'
- Kelly Clarkson, Jimmy Fallon are a perfect pair to sing some history
- Join the TODAY Parenting Team! We're all in this together
- What Adam Levine did when he met this young fan will warm your heart
Menno Beachy, of Cresco, issued a recall on Wednesday for one pint containers of labeled Menno Beachy Certified Organic Grape Tomatoes.
Beachy says he sent tomatoes from his farm and a nearby farm to a food distributor in Minnesota. The distributor sent 15 cases of 12 one-pint containers of the affected tomatoes to stores in the three states between July 26 and Aug. 6.
No illnesses have been reported.
Beachy says he became of aware of the health risk after the Minnesota Department of Agriculture collected a sample from the Minnesota distributor that was found to be contaminated.
Consumers should discard the tomatoes or return them to the store.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.