Video: Docs charging for unnecessary procedures?
- Tracing Ebola Patient’s Possible Contacts Creates Host of Challenges for New York City
- Neighbors Say Ebola Patient Is Fast to Lend a Helping Hand
- Craig Spencer, Doctor in New York City, Is Sick With Ebola
- Ebola Crosses New Border as Mali Confirms a Case
- Ask Well: Ask Well: How Does Ebola Spread? How Long Can the Virus Survive?
- Vaccine Trials for Ebola Are Planned in West Africa
A health care worker who recently returned from West Africa is being isolated and checked for Ebola virus at New York’s Bellevue Hospital, city health officials said Thursday.