More from TODAY.com
Bath time! Watch this pit bull lick baby into a fit of laughter
It seems that bath time for your toddler doesn't have to be such a struggle. That is, if your pet dog is willing to pitch in.
- Five cases when buyer's remorse will cost you big
- Better off red: Julianne Moore, daughter join fiery stars in Vogue gallery
- 5 things we love about H&M's fall home collection
- Two abandoned baby hedgehogs get some TLC after a prickly start
- Bath time! Watch this pit bull lick baby into a fit of laughter
Officials say 29 human cases of the new strain of swine flu have been confirmed in the last year, including 12 this week. Ten were linked to the Butler County Fair in southwest Ohio, which ended last weekend.
The new flu has a gene from the 2009 pandemic strain that might make it more contagious. But so far, the strain hasn't spread easily among people, and recent cases have been mild.
Fairgoers should wash their hands and avoid taking food and drinks into barns. Pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems should be extra careful.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.