More from TODAY.com
'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer and the 50th anniversary of "The Sound of Music"? These are a few of our favorite things!
- Italy's highest court overturns Amanda Knox murder conviction
- Ludacris on being a busy parent: Spend quality time with your kids
- 25 years later: Best moments from the 'Pretty Woman' reunion on TODAY
- Happy and baby knows it! Watch incredible ultrasound of fetus clapping
- 'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
Officials say 29 human cases of the new strain of swine flu have been confirmed in the last year, including 12 this week. Ten were linked to the Butler County Fair in southwest Ohio, which ended last weekend.
The new flu has a gene from the 2009 pandemic strain that might make it more contagious. But so far, the strain hasn't spread easily among people, and recent cases have been mild.
Fairgoers should wash their hands and avoid taking food and drinks into barns. Pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems should be extra careful.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.