More from TODAY.com
Jerry Sandusky's wife: Victims 'were manipulated, and they saw money'
Dottie Sandusky, Jerry Sandusky’s wife of 37 years, maintains that her husband is innocent of the charges of child sex abu...
- Ellie Goulding: New song was 'perfect' for 'Divergent'
- Dr. Nancy: Almost 38,000 Syrian babies born as refugees
- 'Divergent' star Shailene Woodley's sexy cover wows co-star Theo James
- Remembering Bert Medley, NBC News producer and digital pioneer
- Jerry Sandusky's wife: Victims 'were manipulated, and they saw money'
Officials say 29 human cases of the new strain of swine flu have been confirmed in the last year, including 12 this week. Ten were linked to the Butler County Fair in southwest Ohio, which ended last weekend.
The new flu has a gene from the 2009 pandemic strain that might make it more contagious. But so far, the strain hasn't spread easily among people, and recent cases have been mild.
Fairgoers should wash their hands and avoid taking food and drinks into barns. Pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems should be extra careful.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.