More from TODAY.com
Doc Rivers: 'none of us would have played' if Sterling remained
LA Clippers coach Doc Rivers just signed a 5-year contract to remain with the team. In an exclusive interview with NBC, Ri...
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa says Mom's condition 'remains serious'
- Mom births 'hurricane baby' after being stranded in dangerous storm
- Samurai swords and nun chucks: the craziest items the TSA confiscated, and Instagrammed
- Hero boy calls 9-11 during car hijacking
- Doc Rivers: 'none of us would have played' if Sterling remained
Officials say 29 human cases of the new strain of swine flu have been confirmed in the last year, including 12 this week. Ten were linked to the Butler County Fair in southwest Ohio, which ended last weekend.
The new flu has a gene from the 2009 pandemic strain that might make it more contagious. But so far, the strain hasn't spread easily among people, and recent cases have been mild.
Fairgoers should wash their hands and avoid taking food and drinks into barns. Pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems should be extra careful.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.