More from TODAY.com
The 10 things I wish I'd known before getting divorced
As a divorce mediator for many years, I thought I was more prepared than anyone for what lay ahead as I faced my own divor...
- Making this 'super' dip bowl out of a cabbage is easier than it looks!
- Boy meets curl: How I survived the '90s and learned to love my hair
- Watch the world go nuts in Mophie's Super Bowl ad
- Despite all the NFL scandals, here's why my family still loves footbal
- The 10 things I wish I'd known before getting divorced
Officials say 29 human cases of the new strain of swine flu have been confirmed in the last year, including 12 this week. Ten were linked to the Butler County Fair in southwest Ohio, which ended last weekend.
The new flu has a gene from the 2009 pandemic strain that might make it more contagious. But so far, the strain hasn't spread easily among people, and recent cases have been mild.
Fairgoers should wash their hands and avoid taking food and drinks into barns. Pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems should be extra careful.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.