More from TODAY.com
4th-grader: Teacher threw herself over us, 'saved our lives'
A student at a school that took a direct hit from Monday’s deadly tornado in Moore, Okla., recounted how a teacher threw h...
- Crews comb Okla. rubble for survivors, victims
- How much money does a family need to get by?
- Jay-Z to radio station: Beyonce not pregnant
- 'Mike & Molly' finale pulled due to tornado theme
- 4th-grader: Teacher threw herself over us, 'saved our lives'
Officials say 29 human cases of the new strain of swine flu have been confirmed in the last year, including 12 this week. Ten were linked to the Butler County Fair in southwest Ohio, which ended last weekend.
The new flu has a gene from the 2009 pandemic strain that might make it more contagious. But so far, the strain hasn't spread easily among people, and recent cases have been mild.
Fairgoers should wash their hands and avoid taking food and drinks into barns. Pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems should be extra careful.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.