MILWAUKEE — A Wisconsin company that makes packaged salads is recalling nearly seven tons of products because they contain onions that are the subject of a separate recall.
More from TODAY.com
Celebrity photo hacks: How to keep your information secure in the cloud
After an alleged hack over the holiday weekend that leaked dozens of celebrities' personal photos, many cloud users are no...
- First photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's wedding emerge
- 'It can happen to any American': Mom whose son died in hot car aims to help others
- Brazen bike bandits caught on camera
- 'Be a man': Clint Eastwood's son, Scott, reveals dad's best advice
- Celebrity photo hacks: How to keep your information secure in the cloud
Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods makes packaged pasta salads and chicken salads. The company is recalling 13,600 pounds of products that contain onions possibly contaminated by the bacterium Listeria.
The onions are from supplier Gills Onions LLC. The Oxnard, Calif., company launched its own recall last month due to contamination concerns.
The Garden Fresh products have the establishment number "P-17256" or "Est. 17256" inside the U.S. Department of Agriculture mark of inspection. A list of the specific recalled products is available on the USDA website.
No illnesses have been reported in connection with the products, which are sold nationwide.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.