MILWAUKEE — A Wisconsin company that makes packaged salads is recalling nearly seven tons of products because they contain onions that are the subject of a separate recall.
More from TODAY.com
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa says Mom's condition 'remains serious'
Melissa Rivers, the daughter of comedian Joan Rivers, has arrived at the New York City hospital where her mother was rushe...
- Sandy Hook mom: Shootings changed how we feel about going back to school
- Bill Murray sighting actually makes perfect sense for once
- 'Are we there yet?' Surviving the family road trip
- Ariana Grande on how she played off her most embarrassing on-stage moment
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa says Mom's condition 'remains serious'
Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods makes packaged pasta salads and chicken salads. The company is recalling 13,600 pounds of products that contain onions possibly contaminated by the bacterium Listeria.
The onions are from supplier Gills Onions LLC. The Oxnard, Calif., company launched its own recall last month due to contamination concerns.
The Garden Fresh products have the establishment number "P-17256" or "Est. 17256" inside the U.S. Department of Agriculture mark of inspection. A list of the specific recalled products is available on the USDA website.
No illnesses have been reported in connection with the products, which are sold nationwide.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.