MILWAUKEE — A Wisconsin company that makes packaged salads is recalling nearly seven tons of products because they contain onions that are the subject of a separate recall.
More from TODAY.com
See TODAY’s ' 'Saturday Night Live' Halloween costumes
Live from Rockefeller Plaza, it's Saturday Night Live! Willie Geist and Tamron Hall kicked off TODAY's Halloween Boo-Nanza...
- Cheetos, Clooneys, Slash and more: Celebs get creative for Halloween
- Fido's sweet tooth makes for a scary Halloween bill
- Mom Jeans! Watch TODAY ladies re-create classic 'SNL' skit
- Girl 'Ghostbusters'! Middle schoolers take the lead in trailer spoof
- See TODAY’s ' 'Saturday Night Live' Halloween costumes
Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods makes packaged pasta salads and chicken salads. The company is recalling 13,600 pounds of products that contain onions possibly contaminated by the bacterium Listeria.
The onions are from supplier Gills Onions LLC. The Oxnard, Calif., company launched its own recall last month due to contamination concerns.
The Garden Fresh products have the establishment number "P-17256" or "Est. 17256" inside the U.S. Department of Agriculture mark of inspection. A list of the specific recalled products is available on the USDA website.
No illnesses have been reported in connection with the products, which are sold nationwide.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.