MILWAUKEE — A Wisconsin company that makes packaged salads is recalling nearly seven tons of products because they contain onions that are the subject of a separate recall.
More from TODAY.com
Should he play? Seahawk star's son could arrive on Super Bowl Sunday
- Put the flatiron away! 15 tips from real women with gorgeous curls
- See the funniest Facebook status updates from parents this week
- First, he 3-D printed a castle. Now he wants to print a whole village
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski on Super Bowl picks, gold cleats and Rob Gronkowski
- Should he play? Seahawk star's son could arrive on Super Bowl Sunday
Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods makes packaged pasta salads and chicken salads. The company is recalling 13,600 pounds of products that contain onions possibly contaminated by the bacterium Listeria.
The onions are from supplier Gills Onions LLC. The Oxnard, Calif., company launched its own recall last month due to contamination concerns.
The Garden Fresh products have the establishment number "P-17256" or "Est. 17256" inside the U.S. Department of Agriculture mark of inspection. A list of the specific recalled products is available on the USDA website.
No illnesses have been reported in connection with the products, which are sold nationwide.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.