MILWAUKEE — A Wisconsin company that makes packaged salads is recalling nearly seven tons of products because they contain onions that are the subject of a separate recall.
More from TODAY.com
Zayn Malik opens up about 'crazy' One Direction exit
- Duchess Kate's pretty in pink one month before royal baby's birth
- Vin Diesel credits Paul Walker as 'the guide into fatherhood for me'
- Legendary coach Dean Smith leaves touching gift for former players
- Toddler who wore superhero capes during cancer fight beats disease
- Zayn Malik opens up about 'crazy' One Direction exit
Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods makes packaged pasta salads and chicken salads. The company is recalling 13,600 pounds of products that contain onions possibly contaminated by the bacterium Listeria.
The onions are from supplier Gills Onions LLC. The Oxnard, Calif., company launched its own recall last month due to contamination concerns.
The Garden Fresh products have the establishment number "P-17256" or "Est. 17256" inside the U.S. Department of Agriculture mark of inspection. A list of the specific recalled products is available on the USDA website.
No illnesses have been reported in connection with the products, which are sold nationwide.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.