Attention Harry hunters: Britain's young royals will be out and about in force during the London Olympics.
More from TODAY.com
Handlers of retired Marine hero, bomb-sniffing dog give thanks
- Why are you thankful this Thanksgiving? Show us! #WhyImThankful
- Read father's letter to girl whose sky lantern landed in his driveway
- Add Martha Stewart's Thanksgiving favorites to your holiday dinner
- Make Giada DeLaurentiis's Thanksgiving favorites for your family
- Handlers of retired Marine hero, bomb-sniffing dog give thanks
The royals' Clarence House announced Monday what events Prince Charles, his wife Camilla, Prince William and his wife Kate and Prince Harry will attend.Matt’s live in London: Let the Games begin!
All five will be at Friday's opening ceremony, where 86-year-old Queen Elizabeth II will officially open the Olympics.
William, Kate and Harry are official ambassadors for the British Olympic team. They will all attend equestrian events - the princes' cousin Zara is a competitor - and will hand out medals to the winners on Tuesday.Matt Lauer to Jimmy Fallon: Help us cover the Olympics!
Kate, now known as the Duchess of Cambridge, will be watching gymnastics and synchronized swimming, William will see a Team GB soccer match and Harry will be dropping by beach volleyball.
© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.