Attention Harry hunters: Britain's young royals will be out and about in force during the London Olympics.
More from TODAY.com
Duchess Kate, Prince William at Commonwealth Games: See their 5 best faces
When it comes to watching sports, the royals certainly don't shy away from showing their emotions. A month after the Duke ...
- 'Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies' trailer lights up the Internet
- How germy is your favorite greeting?
- 'Game of Thrones' bloopers will make you laugh (until they die)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones: 'I was a mess' about Michael Douglas' cancer
- Duchess Kate, Prince William at Commonwealth Games: See their 5 best faces
The royals' Clarence House announced Monday what events Prince Charles, his wife Camilla, Prince William and his wife Kate and Prince Harry will attend.Matt’s live in London: Let the Games begin!
All five will be at Friday's opening ceremony, where 86-year-old Queen Elizabeth II will officially open the Olympics.
William, Kate and Harry are official ambassadors for the British Olympic team. They will all attend equestrian events - the princes' cousin Zara is a competitor - and will hand out medals to the winners on Tuesday.Matt Lauer to Jimmy Fallon: Help us cover the Olympics!
Kate, now known as the Duchess of Cambridge, will be watching gymnastics and synchronized swimming, William will see a Team GB soccer match and Harry will be dropping by beach volleyball.
© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.