Attention Harry hunters: Britain's young royals will be out and about in force during the London Olympics.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Anchors reveal prom pics; staffers' kids take over
- Surprise! Stranger captures sweet sidewalk proposal in 'magical' photos
- Girl hands her jobless dad's resume to Michelle Obama
- Size them up! Babies pose next to monstrous burritos
- Roaring guitars, purring pets: Who knew metalheads were so mushy about cats?
- TODAY's Takeaway: Anchors reveal prom pics; staffers' kids take over
The royals' Clarence House announced Monday what events Prince Charles, his wife Camilla, Prince William and his wife Kate and Prince Harry will attend.Matt’s live in London: Let the Games begin!
All five will be at Friday's opening ceremony, where 86-year-old Queen Elizabeth II will officially open the Olympics.
William, Kate and Harry are official ambassadors for the British Olympic team. They will all attend equestrian events - the princes' cousin Zara is a competitor - and will hand out medals to the winners on Tuesday.Matt Lauer to Jimmy Fallon: Help us cover the Olympics!
Kate, now known as the Duchess of Cambridge, will be watching gymnastics and synchronized swimming, William will see a Team GB soccer match and Harry will be dropping by beach volleyball.
© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.