Ice cream preparation:
1. Clean cherries, remove pits and slice in halves.
2. In a bowl, macerate the cherries for 6 hours with the cherry liquor and 25 g of sugar. Strain after 6 hours into separate container.
3. Mix the rest of the sugar, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla and coconut with the cherries. Chill in fridge for 4 hours.
4. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer' s instructions.
1. Toast oats for 10 minutes at 350 degrees in oven. Shuffle occasionally to ensure even toasting.
1. Use fresh basil leaves
2. Fry leaves at 350 degrees in oil
3. Dry leaves and crumble them
Chocolate branches preparation:
1. Temper the chocolate
2. Transfer into a pastry bag
3. Squeeze the chocolate in ice cold water and form branches.
4. Remove from water and chill in freezer
1. Scoop ice cream into a bowl.
2. Garnish with oats, basil and chocolate branches