Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Dr. Craig Spencer, who treated patients in Africa, has been diagnosed with Ebola. Concern grows over whether he put people...
- Gov. Cuomo on handling Ebola in NYC: I'm 'as confident as on can be'
- Queen Elizabeth II sends first tweet, makes history
- Expert: Spread of Ebola from NYC doctor unlikely
- A Republican and Democrat were marooned together. Here's what happened
- Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Try clicking on some of these links:
Ill. Sen. Dick Durbin | Bio
Assistant Democratic Leader
Ariz. Sen. Jon Kyl | Bio
Assistant Republican Leader
Ben Jealous | Bio
Grover Norquist | Bio
Americans for Tax Reform President
Mike Murphy | Bio
Hilary Rosen | Bio
Bob Woodward | Bio