Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
After years of silence, Monica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying
Monica Lewinsky is back in the public eye, and she's using the attention to bash bullying. Lewinsky got emotional on Monda...
- Watch Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder honor doctor onstage at concert
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'American Idol's' Scott MacIntyre hoping for new kidney in 6 months
- ‘Marcel the Shell’ returns, remains adorable in so-cute-it-hurts video
- After years of silence, Monica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. | Bio
Author, "An American Son"
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif. | Bio
Chairman, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
Former Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M. | Bio
2008 Presidential Candidate
Jonathan Martin | Bio
Senior Political Reporter, POLITICO
Andrea Mitchell |
Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News