Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Quality over quantity: New study brings time-squeezed parents relief
When it comes to parenting, quality actually does trump quantity, according to a new study prompting sighs of relief from ...
- Does prayer work? Is there an afterlife? See results of TODAY's survey
- 3 ways to raise a spiritual child: Try these exercises at home
- 5 tips to nailing the natural 'no-makeup' makeup look
- Controversy over selfies at East Village explosion
- Quality over quantity: New study brings time-squeezed parents relief
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. | Bio
Author, "An American Son"
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif. | Bio
Chairman, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
Former Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M. | Bio
2008 Presidential Candidate
Jonathan Martin | Bio
Senior Political Reporter, POLITICO
Andrea Mitchell |
Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News