Video: Mom mistakenly throws away son’s life savings
- NJ Transit Worker Suspended After NBC 4 NY Report
- Tri-State Braces for Severe Weather
- 13 TGI Fridays in New Jersey Accused of Faking Premium Liquor
- Weiner Launches Mayoral Bid, Asks for "Second Chance"
- Exclusive: Man Directs Traffic for NJ Transit While Drunk
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing at LGA After Engine Fails
A mother who sought shelter in a 7-Eleven that collapsed under the force of tornado winds, killing both her and her four-month-old son, are among the victims whose names were released by Oklahoma's chief medical examiner Wednesday.
- 24 dead, 13,000 homes wrecked, $2B in damage