Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
This Easter, a chocolate bunny will make its way into thousands of children’s baskets. His ears will be the first thing to...
- Young heroes: Twin kids fight off carjacker
- Happy birthday! Mustang turns 50
- Ticks that carry Lyme disease infecting more dogs, report says
- Clinton papers reveal some political irony
- Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
Try clicking on some of these links:
Dick Durbin | Bio
Senate Assistant Majority Leader
Paul Ryan | Bio
U.S. representative, R-Wis.
Cory Booker | Bio
Mayor of Newark, N.J.
Mike Murphy | Bio
Jim Cramer | Bio
Host of CNBC's Mad Money
Kim Strassel | Bio
Wall Street Journal