Video: Obama: Agreement redefines Afghan, U.S. relations
- DealBook: Seeking the Right Chemistry, Drug Makers Hunt for Mergers
- Well: High Altitudes May Aid Weight Control
- Well: The Limits of ‘No Pain, No Gain’
- World Briefing: Ebola Outbreak in West Africa Kills Over 140, U.N. Agency Says
- Gilead Revenue Soars on Hepatitis C Drug
- Economic Scene: Acceleration Is Forecast for Spending on Health
It’s a multibillion-dollar industry: More and more companies connecting strangers to share, swap and rent everything from clothes to bikes to children’s toys. But all that trust can cause trouble.