Video: Library bans 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- South Florida Student Dies After Contracting Meningitis
- Miami-Dade Mayor Expected to Take Stand at Steve Bateman Trial
- Family Awaits Word on Body Found in Missing Woman's Car
- ISIS Becoming a Difficult Name to Have
- Ex-Boyfriend of Missing Miami Woman Dies in Keys Hospital
- Arrest Made in Miami Gardens Fatal Hit and Run
The U.S. will not send armed forces to fight a ground war in Iraq, President Barack Obama told service members at U.S. Central Command in Tampa, Florida, a day after his top military adviser said he could envision recommending the president deploy ground troops.