Video: Library bans 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Dad Delivers Premature Baby at Home
- Miami Heat-Spurs Game 6 Preview
- Woman Gets Encouragement for Weight Loss From Supporters Online
- Video: School Employee Accused of Abusing Autistic Student
- Mayor Says She Wants More Thorough Inspections of Decks
- Police Search for Missing Hallandale Beach Woman in Opa-locka Lot
National Security Agency surveillance programs helped disrupt plots to bomb the New York Stock Exchange and the New York subway system, an FBI official told Congress on Tuesday.