Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Chefs serve gourmet meals to homeless (with a side of compassion)
At Miriam’s Kitchen in Washington, D.C., chefs who formerly worked at high-end restaurants use their skills to help the ch...
- Mom, can you drive? Knowing when an elderly parent needs to stop
- Shopping Black Friday 'deals'? You can do better
- Thanksgiving appetizers made easy: 11 simple ideas and speedy recipes
- Got the Thanksgiving basics covered? Add one of these 5 unusual sides!
- Chefs serve gourmet meals to homeless (with a side of compassion)
Try clicking on some of these links:
Ed Gillespie | Bio
Senior adviser, Romney campaign
Robert Gibbs | Bio
Senior adviser, Obama campaign
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash. | Bio
Vice chairwoman, House Republican Conference
Hilary Rosen | Bio
Alex Castellanos | Bio
Rachel Maddow |
Host, MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show”