Every family has problems getting things done, organizing, meeting obligations. Have you ever thought about how technology can help you manage this? We want to send TODAY's Digital Lifestyle Contributor Mario Armstrong into your home to help you with solutions. Tell us your problem and he could help you solve it.
More from TODAY.com
Groom-less bride poses in sweet solo wedding photos
- ‘A hot meal can make people cry’: BBQ volunteers comfort Oklahoma victims
- Joe Francis: 'Retarded' jury should be 'shot dead'
- Joy amid tornado's destruction as owners find lost pets
- PTC angry after Ke$ha drinks pee on TV
- Groom-less bride poses in sweet solo wedding photos
Please tell us:
- The most challenging part of your life and if you are open to a tech solution.
- Your frustrations about the technology already in your home
- How a tech upgrade could improve life for you and your family.
- What other problems you may be having in communication, organization or obligations.
You will need to be available for an in-studio segment on Sunday, May 6.