- U.S. Jobs Market Holds Firm; Factory Activity Slows a Bit
- Trading Turbulence: Markets Are Calmer, but Worrying Signs Remain
- DealBook: Ello Enshrines Ad-Free Status in Charter and Raises $5.5 Million
- Bits Blog: Mark Zuckerberg, Speaking Chinese, Discusses Facebook at Beijing Forum
- DealBook: K.K.R. Profit Falls on Slower Growth in Private Equity
- Strong Earnings Propel Wall Street
The mother of the Ottawa parliament attack gunman said Thursday she was crying for the victims of the shooting, not her son, according to The Associated Press.