- DealBook: Jimmy Choo, Luxury Shoe Brand, to List Shares in London
- DealBook: Aging Tech Giants Like EMC Look to Deals to Help Bolster Revenue
- DealBook: High Hopes for Russia Are Fading on Wall St.
- Bits Blog: Hurd: Oracle Takes On Microsoft in the Cloud
- DealBook: Philips to Split Into Two Companies as Part of Overhaul
- DealBook: British Regulators Fine Barclays $61.6 Million Over Account Issues
video NBC News national security analyst Micahel Leiter said that ISIS could step up its recruitment tactics in response to a U.S.-led airstrike on the terrorist outfit’s capital city in Syria.
- ISIS releases new hostage video as US strikes begin