- Well: Is 10,000 Hours All I Need to Run a Faster Marathon?
- Well: Can You Get Ebola From a Toilet Seat?
- Well: Pronouncing the Patient Dead
- Threat of Lawsuit Could Test Maine’s Quarantine Policy
- Microsoft Jumps Into the Growing Market for Wearable Fitness Technology
- In Liberia, a Good or Very Bad Sign: Empty Hospital Beds
A small airplane plowed into a flight safety center at an airport in Kansas after losing engine power on takeoff Thursday, killing at least two people and leaving five others unaccounted for, officials said.