- In Transit Blog: A Geneva Hotel Thinks Younger
- Books: Portraits on the Page of Paris, London and Venice
- Personal Journeys: In Lecce, Making Magic With Humble Ingredients
- 36 Hours in Prague
- In Transit Blog: A Majorca Trip for Competitive Cyclists
- T Magazine: Travel Diary | Jasmin Shokrian Dives Into the Burgeoning Dallas Art Scene
When Nekisia Davis asked her mom to move her car and her friends' cars while she went on vacation, she didn't expect that she would instead accidentally move the wrong car, prompting the rightful owner to believe her car was stolen.