Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The president spared an adorably-named pair of turkeys on Wednesday during an annual White House tradition in honor of Tha...
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. John McCain | Bio
George Clooney | Bio
Actor and activist
John Prendergast | Bio
Co-founder, Enough Project
Wes Moore | Bio
Author, “The Other Wes Moore”
Afghanistan War Veteran
Jon Krakauer | Bio
Author, “Where Men Win Glory”
Paul Rieckhoff | Bio
Founder and Executive Director, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Iraq War Veteran
Bob Woodward | Bio
Assistant Managing Editor, The Washington Post
Helene Cooper | Bio
White House Correspondent, The New York Times