Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The president spared an adorably-named pair of turkeys on Wednesday during an annual White House tradition in honor of Tha...
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
Try clicking on some of these links:
Newt Gingrich | Bio
Republican Presidential Candidate
Eric Cantor | Bio
House Majority Leader
Debbie Wasserman Schultz | Bio
Democratic representative, Florida 20
Chuck Todd |
White House correspondent, NBC News
Kasim Reed | Bio
Mayor, Atlanta, Ga.
Mike Murphy | Bio
Mark Halperin | Bio
Senior political analyst, Time and MSNBC
Savannah Guthrie |
NBC News correspondent