Video: Morning Joe remembers NYT correspondent Anthony Shadid
- Well: How Exercise May Protect Against Depression
- Detailing Financial Links of Doctors and Drug Makers
- Ebola Is Diagnosed in Texas, First Case Found in the U.S.
- Limb Frailty in Children Is Studied for Link to Virus
- Nigeria’s Actions Seem to Contain Ebola Outbreak
- Advocacy Groups Challenge Studios Over Smoking in Youth-Rated Movies
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed the first patient to accidentally carry Ebola to the United States has been diagnosed at a hospital in Dallas.