Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The president spared an adorably-named pair of turkeys on Wednesday during an annual White House tradition in honor of Tha...
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
Try clicking on some of these links:
Newt Gingrich | Bio
GOP presidential candidate and former speaker of the House
Chris Christie |Bio
New Jersey Governor
Joe Scarborough |
Co-host, 'Morning Joe'
Mike Murphy | Bio
Katty Kay | Bio
Washington Correspondent BBC
Chuck Todd |
NBC News Political Director, Chief White House Correspondent, Host of The Daily Rundown