Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Dr. Craig Spencer, who treated patients in Africa, has been diagnosed with Ebola. Concern grows over whether he put people...
- Gov. Cuomo on handling Ebola in NYC: I'm 'as confident as one can be'
- Man shot by cop at gas station: Video is ‘disturbing’
- Watch Brad Pitt take Zach Galifianakis' insults on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Queen Elizabeth II sends first tweet, makes history
- Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Try clicking on some of these links:
Newt Gingrich |Bio
Former House Speaker
Harry Reid | Bio
Senate Majority Leader
Lindsey Graham | Bio
South Carolina Senator
Tim Scott | Bio
South Carolina Rep.