Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Dr. Craig Spencer, who treated patients in Africa, has been diagnosed with Ebola. Concern grows over whether he put people...
- Gov. Cuomo on handling Ebola in NYC: I'm 'as confident as on can be'
- Queen Elizabeth II sends first tweet, makes history
- Expert: Spread of Ebola from NYC doctor unlikely
- A Republican and Democrat were marooned together. Here's what happened
- Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Try clicking on some of these links:
Mitt Romney | Bio
Rick Santorum | Bio
Ron Paul |Bio
Newt Gingrich |Bio
Rick Perry | Bio
Jon Huntsman | Bio