Audra McDonald is giving marriage another shot!
The 41-year-old "Private Practice" star and four-time Tony Award winner is engaged to Broadway star Will Swenson, Us Weekly can confirm.
"Thanks for all of the sweet congrats on our engagement," McDonald tweeted Tuesday. "We're super happy and excited."
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
This will be second marriage for McDonald, who divorced bassist Peter Donovan in 2009 after nine years of marriage; she and Donovan have a daughter, Zoe Madeline, 10. It will also be the second for Swenson, 38, who has two sons — Bridger and Sawyer — with ex-wife Amy Westerby.
The couple met in 2007 while costarring in Broadway's "110 in the Shade." They began dating in 2010.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly