Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The president spared an adorably-named pair of turkeys on Wednesday during an annual White House tradition in honor of Tha...
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
Try clicking on some of these links:
Rick Santorum | Bio
President of the National Urban League
Matt Strawn | Bio
New York Times Columnist
Chuck Todd |
NBC News Special Correspondent
Mike Murphy |Bio
GOP political consultant
David Brooks | Bio
New York Times columnist
Mark Halperin | Bio
TIME magazine senior political analyst
Andrea Mitchell | Bio
NBC News chief foreign affairs correspondent
Kathie Obradovich | Bio
Des Moines Register political columnist