- Well: Can Cholesterol Drugs Undo Exercise Benefits?
- World Briefing | Asia: China: New Bird Flu Virus Is Controlled, Officials Say
- Well: No Quick or Easy Choices
- Well: When Children Pose a Danger to Parents
- City Will Speed Cleanup of PCB-Filled Lights in Schools
- Arizona’s Ban on Abortions Struck Down in Federal Court
An Oklahoma local farm home to hundreds of animals is still reeling from the storm, and staffers are trying to figure out how many animals were lost.
- Oklahoma staggered by storm of storms
- Tales from the tornado: First-person accounts from survivors
- Orr Family Farm
Third-grader JaNae Hornsby is among the first of the Oklahoma victims to be identified. Hornsby was one of the students who perished when the tornado hit Plaza Towers Elementary School in Moore, Okla. on Monday afternoon.
Asking the jury that convicted her of murder to now let her live, Jodi Arias said in a Phoenix courtroom Tuesday that she never meant to cause her victim’s family so much pain — and that if she was given a life sentence she would contribute to society.