Video: Men, Procrastinators Hit Shopping Malls
- Well: How Exercise May Protect Against Depression
- Detailing Financial Links of Doctors and Drug Makers
- Ebola Is Diagnosed in Texas, First Case Found in the U.S.
- Limb Frailty in Children Is Studied for Link to Virus
- Nigeria’s Actions Seem to Contain Ebola Outbreak
- Advocacy Groups Challenge Studios Over Smoking in Youth-Rated Movies
From the moment you hear the words ‘You have breast cancer,’ it’s almost like you’re shot out of a cannon. You are just propelled at this meteoric speed straight to a cancer surgeon. Here are 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed.