Jim Bob Duggar, father of 19, wrote this note to friends and fans about his wife Michelle's miscarriage, announced Thursday. (Read story here.) He provided it to TODAY.com to post online.
More from TODAY.com
The Super Bowl commercials of 2015: Watch all the top ads here
If your favorite part of watching the Super Bowl is the commercials, then we have good news — many ads have already been r...
- Mitt Romney says he won't run for president in 2016
- Shakira welcomes second child with Gerard Piqué
- Finally! The secret to putting on a duvet and more home tricks
- Watch the TODAY team 'Rise to Shine' in our very own Super Bowl ad
- The Super Bowl commercials of 2015: Watch all the top ads here
On behalf of the whole Duggar Family we would like to thank everyone for their prayers, emails and outpouring of love. We discovered during a routine 19-week ultrasound that our 20th child, who was due in April 2012, passed away recently. As our whole family is grieving, we also know that God promises to work all things for good in our lives. We rest in knowing, that even though our child has departed this life that we will one day see each other again in heaven.
Our prayer is that baby Duggar’s passing will help us all realize that this life is short, and our relationship with Jesus is the most important thing. He gives us a peace in our hearts as He guides us through whatever we might face.
We love you,
Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar & Family
© 2012 MSNBC Interactive. Reprints