Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
This Easter, a chocolate bunny will make its way into thousands of children’s baskets. His ears will be the first thing to...
- Young heroes: Twin kids fight off carjacker
- Happy birthday! Mustang turns 50
- Ticks that carry Lyme disease infecting more dogs, report says
- Clinton papers reveal some political irony
- Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
Try clicking on some of these links:
Meet the Candidate: Jon Huntsman | Bio
Bill Richardson | Bio
Haley Barbour | Bio
Former RNC Chairman
Alex Castellanos | Bio
Kim Strassel | Bio
Editorial Board member, Wall Street Journal
Chris Matthews |
Host, MSNBC's "Hardball"
Maggie Haberman | Bio
Senior Political Writer, POLITICO