Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
For 6-year-old Alex, 3-D printing means a new arm
For children, prosthetic limbs don’t come cheap. Like shoes, they are easily outgrown, which is why 6-year-old Alex Pring ...
- Ptooey! Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon have a messy conversation on 'Tonight'
- Wait, Sandra Bullock is ... 50?! This birthday superstar is a kid at heart
- Fatal mistake: What everyone should know about hot-car deaths
- Moviemakers set sights on older audiences
- For 6-year-old Alex, 3-D printing means a new arm
Try clicking on some of these links:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton | Bio
Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) | Bio
Republican presidential candidate
David Brooks | Bio
Columnist, The New York Times
Harold Ford, Jr. | Bio
Former Congressman (D-TN)
Jack Welch | Bio
Former Chairman and CEO, General Electric
Andrea Mitchell |
Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News