Blue gum cigars for everyone!
While on "Ellen" (airing Monday), Hilary Duff broke the news that she and hubby Mike Comrie are expecting a baby boy!Story: Hilary Duff is pregnant with first child
After Ellen DeGeneres asked the starlet if she knew the sex of the child, Duff responded with, "I do, but I haven't told anyone yet. I wanted to tell you first."
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
But that would've been too easy....
The host tried to guess the sex of the baby with a series of questions, first.Story: Hilary Duff stays young with first novel
"Are you craving anything? ... I don't have a clue. I'm just going to guess boy." Sharp shooter, Ellen!
"It's a boy! Good job. I had feeling it was a boy the whole time," Duff said.
© 2012 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.