To prepare the stuffing:
1. In a hot, heavy bottom sauce pot, add olive oil.
2. Then add all ingredients except chicken stock, salt and pepper, lemon and butter.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes on high heat, stirring frequently.
4. Add pepper and then stock.
5. Stir well and then add juice from the lemon.
6. Add butter and then season with salt.
To prepare the trout:
1. Fill each trout with about 1 cup stuffing and fold over and tie with kitchen twine.
2. Rub outside of trout with peanut oil and liberally season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill (or grill pan) to at least 400 degrees and place fish on grill and cover.
4. After 4 minutes lift lid and turn and close lid for another 4 minutes.
5. Place on top rack (or cooler side of the grill pan) for another 3 minutes to ensure the stuffing is hot.
6. Remove from heat and cut ties.
7. Serve immediately with cilantro orange beurre blanc. (See below.)
To prepare the cilantro orange beurre blanc (to be served with the trout):
1. In a 2-quart sauce pan, add shallots, orange juice and white wine and bring to a boil.
2. Continue to boil until liquid is almost gone.
3. Add heavy cream and reduce heat to very low.
4. Cut the cold butter into small cubes.
5. Using a whisk, quickly whip in butter by hand over low heat.
6. Never stop whipping or the sauce will separate.
7. After all butter is incorporated, add cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.