Recipe: Garlic Parmesan oven fries
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, cut into even wedges
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 salt
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoning Salt
Preheat oven to 400. Cut potatoes into even wedges and soak in large bowl of hot tap water for ten minutes. Remove and let dry on paper towels. Pat dry to remove any excess water. Dry large bowl out. In bowl add 2 tablespoons canola oil, salt, pepper, parsley and ½ tablespoon garlic, whisking together. Toss potatoes in mixture.
On large non stick rimmed baking pan, slather with remaining ¼ cup canola oil. Place potatoes on pan in single layer. Cover pan with foil and roast for 7 minutes. Remove foil after 7 minutes. Let roast for 15 minutes. Flip potatoes and roast additional 7 or until crispy and golden brown.
Remove and let sit on paper towels, allowing excess oil to drain away. Top with remaining minced garlic and Parmesan cheese and Lawry's salt. Serve and devour.
© 2013 NBCNews
Discuss: What did you think of this recipe?
How many stars would you give the dish? If you made changes, tell us how you customized it.
The captain of the sunken ferry in South Korea was taken into custody Friday and is facing five charges, including criminal negligence.
- Did South Korea ferrys sharp turn cause it to sink?
- Teen ferry survivors comforted in devastated town