It's a girl!
Kimberly Stewart gave birth to a baby girl Sunday in L.A. This is the first child for the 31-year-old actress, model and daughter of legendary rocker Rod Stewart. Oscar-winner Benicio del Toro's rep confirmed to Us Weekly in April that he was the father.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
"Benicio is the father and very supportive," the 44-year-old actor's rep told Us. "Although (he and Kimberly) are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
A source tells Us that Rod, 66, and his current wife Penny Lancaster-Stewart were at the hospital during Kimberly's delivery. Alana Collins, who is Kimberly's mother and Rod's first wife, was also present.
The baby — who has yet to be named — was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly