OMG, Kim Kardashian's fairy-tale wedding is tomorrow!
On Saturday, the blushing bride will say "I do" to Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony in Montecito.
Most details about Kim's wedding day look have been kept top secret, but here's the 411 we do have about her bridal kouture:
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
1. Kimmy's wedding dress will be created by Vera Wang. The 62-year-old designer is an old family friend who also dressed little sister Khloe Kardashian Odom for her nuptials last year. Other boldfaced names who've donned Wang on their wedding day include Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Chelsea Clinton, Ivanka Trump and Elin Nordegren, among others.Video: Is Kardashian's groom feeling pre-wedding jitters? (on this page)
2. The dress will be amazing and fit like a glove. The reality star has tweeted about numerous fittings at the designer's NYC boutique and was spotted at the Vera Wang Melrose boutique this week. "OMG seriously did we nail it today or what @VeraWangGang!" she shared on Twitter. "I honestly can't wait!!! Can u believe we are almost here!"
3. Her bridal hair will be an elegant updo, according to Awful Truth sources. That sounds just about right for this glamorous black-tie event.
4. Kim will smell like love. Uh, say what? The star revealed on Twitter that she'll be spritzing Love, her own limited-edition (only 1,000 bottles were produced) fragrance, on her wedding day, natch.
5. She'll be walking down the aisle in sky-high platform heels. OK, that's a huge guess on our part, but with Kimmy at a petite 5-foot-2 and Kris standing tall at 6-foot-9, there's a high probability that she'll have a pair of fabulous heels to help bridge that height gap.Story: Kim's wedding is big business for the Kardashians
© 2012 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.